Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Holiday mail

I received some awesome holiday cards recently! Let's review them. Oh yeah, I have a new mailing address, so if you want to write, be sure to email me first and I will send you my new address.

The first card is from Little Fox. It's a picture of him at Joshua Tree National Park. We were also there earlier this year, around the same time too. Perhaps we passed each other while in the park. It's a small world!

The next card is from Fritzel Ranßweiler of Germany. Guten tag! Fritzel has so many outfits (more than me) and is definitely a fashion icon for all stuffies!

Next is a card from Sprinkles the Traveling Bear. He also included a couple of Christmas stickers! Thank you beary much!

And finally is a cute card from Sandy Bear. I love the cute bear on the front of this card. He kind of looks like me, don't you think?


Thanks for all the cards, everybody! Hope you had a beary Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year!

2 comments: