Wednesday, August 31, 2022

My 10th Bearthday!

Hey everyone, I'm so excited for today. Do you know why? Because it's...

MY 10TH BEARTHDAY!

My mom has a gift for me, from the Build-A-Bear Workshop of course!

It's a tuxedo!

I'm going to try it on right now! Excuse me as I do a little quick change...

Oh... this seems to come with pants... hmm... I guess I'll wear them for now just to see how they look...

Ta-da!

How do I look? I'm rather feeling myself in this tuxedo, 'cause when you look good, you feel good!

The name's Bear. James Bear.

Whaddya think? Do I have what it takes to be the next 007?

Let's get back to the gifts. My friend Droopy gifted me a puzzle roll-up mat. I've been working on some fun jigsaw puzzles lately so this will definitely come in handy. Thanks Droopy!

My mom also made me a cake. Here's the big reveal.

Yes, I love it! It's a red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting.


Thanks everyone for the bearthday wishes!




3 comments:

  1. Cream cheese? Did somebody say cream cheese?? OH! Happy birthday!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Bearthday Ajdin!!! Hope our card arrived in time!! That is a rather sharp looking suit. You do look James Bearish in that...

    ReplyDelete