Sunday, November 13, 2016

Election Results

So it's been almost a week since the election. Some of you might be wondering why I haven't given my concession speech yet. Well, the reason is because I believe that every vote counts. And the last time I checked, the votes are still being counted!


Let's check in with our election official, Ooogie.

"Twoooo miiillllioooon, threeeee huuundreeed fooorty seeveeeeen thouuusaaaand, niiinne huundreeed fiffffty oooone...."

"Hey Ooogie! How's it going?"

"Hiiii Ajjddiiiin."


"Do you need any help counting the ballots?" I asked. I picked up a ballot.

"Nooooo.... youuu'reee noooot alllooowedd to tooouucccch theeeem.... thaaaat's eleeeectiion taaampeeerringgg..."

"Oh whoops!" I said.


"Ooohhh nooooo," said Ooogie. "I looooost cooount."

"..."

"I haaaave toooo staaaartt ovvvver...."

"..."

"Onnnnneeeee.... twwwoooooooo.... threeeeee..."

Well, at this rate, it looks like it will take about 4 years to count all the votes! In the meantime, I'm going to have a snack!



9 comments:

  1. Oh no!!!!! *rolls on floor laughing*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am surprised that Secret Service agent Tibbs is allowing you to get that close to the ballots.

    Remember me for West Coast Poultry Inspector job.
    LF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear... did your paw actually touch that stack of ballots??? That could be disastrous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are holding out hope that you won!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wouldn't mind a post at the FBI (Federal Bacon Inspectors).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are the Director of Federal Bacon Inspection... you got it!

      Delete