Monday, December 31, 2018

Holiday wishes

I hope everyone had a Beary Merry Christmas! I was traveling and didn't have time to post some of the cool holiday cards that I got.

This first card I received has a fox on it... and it's from... Little Fox (that makes sense, doesn't it?) Thanks Little Fox!


I also got a card from Sprinkles the Traveling Bear. Also included was a cool sheet of stickers! Thanks Sprinkles!


Next, I got a card from Droopy. This card has a polar bear on it and also glitter! Thanks Droopy!


This other card is from Jerry & Ben. I like the sweater that this bear is wearing, very stylish. Thanks Jerry & Ben!



Our little Christmas tree is still up - we'll probably keep it up for a little while longer because it's so pretty! Thanks everyone, for the cards!



HAPPY NEW YEAR! SEE YOU IN 2019!

5 comments: