Friday, March 27, 2020

Mail call

Hey everyone, how are you doing? Staying at home? Me too. I've had some time to go through my mail and I have a few letters to show you.


I got this postcard from Sandy which features some sea turtles on it. Thanks Sandy!


"Heyyyyyy, I knowwwwwww thaaaaat guyyyyyyy," said Ooogie.


Next is a handmade St. Patrick's Day card from Droopy. Droopy is beary creative and perhaps could consider creating his own line of greeting cards. Thanks Droopy!


Next is a beary interesting crafty envelope... who could it be from? Beanie Mouse of course!


On the inside, the card says... hmm.... Merry Christmas? But that was many months ago! I suppose the mail system was delayed. Better late than never! Thanks Beanie!


Thank you for the cards, everyone! They were a real treat to read during this time at home!



2 comments:

  1. Nice haul of mail! Wonder what happened to Beanie's card... stuck on the slow boat maybe?

    ReplyDelete