Thursday, July 23, 2020

New outfit!

IT'S FINALLY HERE!

I ordered some things from Build-a-Bear a couple weeks ago and it is FINALLY here! I guess stuffie orders aren't immune to COVID shipping delays, but I'm glad it's finally here!


Look - I got a new plaid shirt and a denim jean jacket.


I'm going to try them on. I'll be right back!


Ta-da! What do you think?


The red plaid shirt has small buttons on the front. And the denim jean jacket is really detailed with two little pockets on the front - a great fit!


But that's not all...

I also got a cowboy - or should say cowbear - hat! Howdy partner!

Stay tuned for some spaghetti Western adventures!



7 comments:

  1. Great outfit! Have you been practicing your cowbear drawl?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit. Is there a dude ranch vacation in your future?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perhaps! I am willing to go anywhere for vacation just to get out of the house.

      Delete
  3. A sheriffs badge would finish off that outfit. You look ready to round up some varmints!

    ReplyDelete