Friday, July 17, 2020

Olympic torch

Hey everyone, last week I annonced the Stuffie 2020 Summer Olympics! But I forgot something very important about it.



We forgot to light the Olympic torch! I wonder where the torch is now?


Anyways, while we wait for it to arrive, I just wanted to remind you that the deadline for entries is July 27, 2020 at 11:59 pm EST. You can enter up to 3 different events or make up your own category. More details can be found here!


"Sorryyyyy I'm laaaaate," said Ooogie.

"Ah-ha! I'm so glad you made it!" I said.


He carefully touched the torch to the cauldron.


WHOOSH!!!

The enduring flame has been lit!


LET THE GAMES BEGIN!



5 comments:

  1. Hey, for Ooogie, that is pretty darn punctual.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How many jobs does Oogie have?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? He does everything!

      Delete
    2. He has a lot of jobs! He says he doesn't work for the money but because he likes to work.

      Delete